Refund & Subscription Policy
- Pup Passport is completely digital. This is mentioned on our homepage and all product pages. We do not offer physical passports. Please use your digital passport instead of requesting a refund because you thought it was a physical book. The digital passport is awesome!
- Pup Passport is a digital good, and as such we are not able to offer refunds on them. You are only eligible for a refund if you accidentally order more than one passport. If you are trying to gift a passport, you can do so here.
- Pup Passport operates on a subscription basis. All passports automatically renew (monthly or yearly depending on your selection) until cancelled
- You can cancel your subscription at any time on your own by accessing your user portal on our website
- Canceling your passport does not prevent you from using it. For example you can buy a yearly passport and cancel it on day one, and still have 364 days left until it expires.
- You are solely responsible for managing and cancelling your membership. You are not eligible for a refund if you realize too late that your passport renewed and didn't want it to renew. Our checkout page is designed to make sure you acknowledge that all passports are subscription based and will renew yearly or monthly depending on your selection.
- Gift Cards are not eligible for refunds. Gift cards are also digital. After purchasing a gift card, you will get an email containing a gift card code so that you or a friend can redeem a passport by entering the code during checkout.
- If you don't want to use your passport anymore, you're more than welcome to give your login to someone else. However we suggest changing your password before you do that. You can also email us if you would like to change the email to the new owner's email, no problem!
- Pup Passport is a regional, digital product. Each passport clearly states the region that you can use the passport in (ex: Portland, Seattle). You are not eligible for a refund if you buy a passport and have no means or ability to visit the region where you can use the passport. For example if you live in Michigan, and never plan on visiting Portland or Seattle, or don't plan on giving it to a friend in those regions, then we genuinely have no idea why you purchased it :)